Extra Virgin coconut oil is extracted by separating the oil from coconut milk. This oil is high in Lauric Acid and according to researchers have multiple healing properties.
- Get up to Rs.500 Cashback on pay via Mobikwik wallet
- Minimum Assured Cashback Rs.60
- Offer valid on a minimum transaction of Rs.999
- Offer valid only once per user in a Calendar Month during the offer period.
- Offer valid from, 12th Oct'22 - 31th Dec'22
- To Avail the offer use MBK200 on Mobikwik redirected website via Cashfree gateway
Extra Virgin coconut oil can be consumed directly or can be added as a dressing to your food. It can also be used for external application on skin and hair.
This clear, pure extra virgin coconut oil is a great addition to your kitchen shelf and your medicine cabinet at the same time.
Satisfied with the product
Liked it..fresh smell..
Coconut oil Extra ******
After trying several brands of ghee, I found Agna A2 Ghee. The color, aroma is just right as hand churned ghee should be. I love it n recommend to one n all.
Absolutely great Non greasy formula. I use it regularly for my kids hair n skin.. N it is really very very helpful to correct dry skin