Natural Jaggery (Unrefined cane sugar)
Jaggery is made from sugar cane juice which is boiled into a concentrate. This is a much healthier alternative to white sugar for the following reasons.
- Jaggery is unrefined which means it has more nutrients (minerals) than white sugar
- Jaggery is traditionally used in ayurvedic medicines for its health benefits
- Jagger is chemical free as it's not refined using chemical treatment
Above all itis super delicious compared to refined white sugar.
Now we have a specially made herbal jaggery infused with beneficial herbs.
Here's a list of herbs that are added to the herbal jaggery variant.
* Sugarcane of course!
* karppuravalli | colcus aromatica | country borage
* Nellikai | Indian gooseberry | phyllanthus emblica
* Vaal Milagu | Tail pepper
* Sukku | dry ginger
* Avarampoo | Senna Auriculata
* Green Cardamom
* Tulsi | Holy Basil
* Hibiscus Flower
* Thoothuvalai | Solanum trilobatum
* Athimathuram | Licorice Root
* Betel Leaf
* Cardamom Seeds
* thiruneetru pachai | Sweet basil
* Mint Leaves
* Vallarai | Indian pennywort
* Ponnanganni | Alternanthera sessilis
Select herbal jaggery from the drop down to try this.
Share this Product
More from this collection
I am happy with the items purchased. Hope you maintain the same standards in future.
Jaggery is fresh and tastes good too!
Product seems genuine . Would recommend