Navara rice is largely grown in Kerala, India specially in northern Kerala. Navara is valued for its medicinal value.
- Get up to Rs.500 Cashback on pay via Mobikwik wallet
- Minimum Assured Cashback Rs.60
- Offer valid on a minimum transaction of Rs.999
- Offer valid only once per user in a Calendar Month during the offer period.
- Offer valid from, 12th Oct'22 - 31th Dec'22
- To Avail the offer use MBK200 on Mobikwik redirected website via Cashfree gateway
Ayurveda uses Navara rice for various treatments. Navara is known as gold with fragrance. It is also known as the red rice of Kerala.
It is great weaning food for infants. Its powdered and cooked with milk in form of cereal. Before cooking, the rice must be soaked in water for a minimum of 30 mins.
This unique red rice has religious significance and is sometimes used in temples for rituals and ceremonies.
Did you know?
Navara is used in Navarakizhi, a speciality treatment from Keralas traditional medicine used for curing neuromuscular disorders.
feels good after using this
How do i cook this fantastic rice..:)
:)..exasperating..! I still don’t know how to cook ti right..:) not even youtube helped..:) Can you ask someone who has cooked it..? In a pateela…and in a pressure cooker… That would really help After that i can tell you..:)