Safflower oil is a traditional alternative to Sunflower oil as it's very similar in nutritional profile to sunflower oil. Referred to as Kusube oil in Kannada, safflower oil was used in traditional cooking in north Karnataka and Maharashtra until sunflower oil took over.
- Get up to Rs.500 Cashback on pay via Mobikwik wallet
- Minimum Assured Cashback Rs.60
- Offer valid on a minimum transaction of Rs.999
- Offer valid only once per user in a Calendar Month during the offer period.
- Offer valid from, 12th Oct'22 - 31th Dec'22
- To Avail the offer use MBK200 on Mobikwik redirected website via Cashfree gateway
If you are looking to switch to traditional cooking oil that is native to India, Safflower oil is the one you should be using.
Like all our other oils, FreshMill safflower oil is also extracted in a wooden Chekku or mill with no external heat which makes this a highly tasty and nutritious cold-pressed cooking oil.
Healthy and no side effects.
Good quality oil with best price
Simple easy and healthy
Oil is very nice and healthy
Safflower oil , ground nut ,coconut oil are very good. Sesame oil is smelling little hard.