Natural Jaggery (Unrefined cane sugar)
Jaggery is made from sugar cane juice which is boiled into a concentrate. This is a much healthier alternative to white sugar for the following reasons.
- Jaggery is unrefined which means it has more nutrients (minerals) than white sugar
- Jaggery is traditionally used in ayurvedic medicines for its health benefits
- Jagger is chemical free as it's not refined using chemical treatment
Above all itis super delicious compared to refined white sugar.
Now we have a specially made herbal jaggery infused with beneficial herbs.
Here's a list of herbs that are added to the herbal jaggery variant.
* Sugarcane of course!
* karppuravalli | colcus aromatica | country borage
* Nellikai | Indian gooseberry | phyllanthus emblica
* Vaal Milagu | Tail pepper
* Sukku | dry ginger
* Avarampoo | Senna Auriculata
* Green Cardamom
* Tulsi | Holy Basil
* Hibiscus Flower
* Thoothuvalai | Solanum trilobatum
* Athimathuram | Licorice Root
* Betel Leaf
* Cardamom Seeds
* thiruneetru pachai | Sweet basil
* Mint Leaves
* Vallarai | Indian pennywort
* Ponnanganni | Alternanthera sessilis
Select herbal jaggery from the drop down to try this.
Share this Product
More from this collection
pure and very good quality..taste good as well
It is tasty, Free flowing and healthy