Palm sugar is a sweetener derived from palm trees. Palm sugar has no added chemicals and involves minimal processing. And it also retains high levels of plant based vitamins and minerals which have health benefits.
- Get up to Rs.500 Cashback on pay via Mobikwik wallet
- Minimum Assured Cashback Rs.60
- Offer valid on a minimum transaction of Rs.999
- Offer valid only once per user in a Calendar Month during the offer period.
- Offer valid from, 12th Oct'22 - 31th Dec'22
- To Avail the offer use MBK200 on Mobikwik redirected website via Cashfree gateway
Palm sugar stabilizes blood sugar levels better than other sweeteners.
A dietary fiber named inulin is present in palm sugar ,which shows that this plant based fiber helps control bacteria in the gut ,promotes good digestion and improves the body's mineral absorption.
HOW TO USE PALM SUGAR:
-Palm can be used as an alternative sweetener in various bakery products such as cookies ,pancakes.
-Also a substitute for cane sugar.
-Can be added in smoothies and other beverages.