Real unrefined cold-pressed groundnut/peanut oil is extracted at your FreshMill using the traditional wooden mill (Kachi Ghani/ Mara Chekku) method where the oil is extracted without heating or any chemical processes. Groundnut oil that is extracted using traditional cold-pressed methods is highly nutritious and healthy with all the health benefits intact.
Cold Pressed Groundnut oils have been a common cooking oil in south India for the past few centuries until it was replaced by refined oils about a decade ago. Refined oils undergo various chemical and mechanical processes that destroy all the nutrients present in the groundnut oil completely before bottling.
Here are some of the benefits of consuming unrefined cold-pressed Groundnut Oils:
- Because of a very high smoke point, groundnut oil can be used for deep frying and high-temperature cooking
- Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil adds a very unique flavor to any food
- Peanut oil contains many essential fatty acids and is completely free of cholesterol
- Groundnut oil contains resveratrol which protects the cells against cancer, nervous system diseases, Alzheimer's, etc.
- Groundnut oil is rich in plant sterols which help in reducing heart attack risk. According to the US FDA, the intake of food containing plant sterols twice a day reduces heart attack risks
- Groundnut oil is also high in vitamin E which is also an antioxidant and protects the cells from damage
Start using unrefined cold-pressed oils instead of refined oils which are devoid of any of these benefits. Move towards a Happier Healthier future starting today.
It's so fresh and healthy ...will be ordering more ♥️
I had taken a chance and ordered Fresh Mills products when i came across it on Instagram and I am happy I have trusted the brand.
Value for money spent extremely happy as you are doing social service health aspect leave alone money spent
Excellent. I use to buy 5 ltrs every 2 months. This is my 5th purchase!